Tuesday, August 26, 2003

This is what I got when I gave the answers that I thought would give me Australia



You're Australia!

You're easy-going, relaxed, and yet somewhat tough and hardy all at the same time.  You can appreciate culture, scuba diving, and even safaris.  This makes you pretty interesting and intriguing to others, though also really unpredictable and even wild.  Your knowledge of nature is unthinkable to most of those around you, even though your respect for it is sometimes less than perfect.  People really like your accent.


This is what I got when I gave honest answers



You're Vietnam!

After years of muddling through on your own, you've finally repaired yourself to a point of respectability.  You would have been much better off had people you didn't like not kept insisting on spending so much time with you.  But those times are fading quickly and these days you're pretty sure you won't get burned.  Star power!

Take the Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid


Bit of a worry, really.

No comments:

Blog Archive